Re: [ST] Rallye's

Jim Schroeder wrote:
> Been gone for a while and was wondering if anything was going on in the way
> of Rallye's this year? I check out the websites and all I see is the fact
> that they occurred hundreds of days ago.

We're a little slow this year getting things organized, but we now have
several groups of volunteers talking and trying to figure out where the
best place to hold a rallye would be. All the suggested locations are in
the West, however; no one has volunteered to coordinate an Eastern
rallye yet.

If you're a TSRA member, you'll get regular updates by email. Otherwise,
you'll have to check the TSRA website every now and again.
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
San Jose, CA (USA)
"The problem with smoking guns is that you can
not find them until after they have been fired."

End of st-digest V2002 #868