[ST] Another dealer is kaput

Hi St'ers
No I'm not gone just been lurking.. Still have the ST been riding it a bit,
not a lot since all it's been doing this year in the North East is rain.
Anyway it didn't rain today so I took a trip down to my sort of local
Triumph dealer, Freehold Triumph. Well much to my horror they are giving up
the Triumph line. This really sucks since they are by far the best Triumph
dealer in NJ (IMO)  They are also giving up Ducati.. They remain a Honda
dealer. Now I'm in a real quandary about keeping the ST since I would now
have to ride at least a hour or more to any decent dealer, they will
continue for a while to service Triumphs but will not be able to do
warranty work or have access to parts, etc. I looked at a Honda VFR/ABS
version while I was there it would cost me $11,500 with bags plus tax, now
available in silver.. called for an insurance quote $1350.00 a year or more
than TRIPLE what I now pay.. think I'll pass...  On another note I have for
Sale several pieces of body work these were from a no speed tip over a year
or so ago. All are left side plastic. Front fender, large middle panel, and
a bag lid cover all are black in color all are lightly scratched I'll take
$75.00 plus shipping for all three.

Best to all.....