Re: [ST] Rear Brake Pad Replacement Question (2002 RS)

> So my question is, do I have the wrong pads for my bike, or is it OK to
swap
> which pad the pistons push against (as would be required to use the EBCs)?
> I'm totally ignorant of the issues (if any) here, the shop is closed, but
> want to ride tomorrow...

I believe I've figured it out after further inspection of the caliper. I've
got the wrong pads. There are guides or something protruding from the piston
side of the caliper that the shorter pad fits into nicely. The longer pad
with the "hook" would be on top of the one guide nub thingie (how THAT for
talking tech!).

Sigh... Off to the shop first thing in the morning for new pads...

Garry