Re: [ST] Remapping

That's a crazy high price. Shouldn't charge you more than a half hour labor. Have him load the same tune he'd put in for the Triumph "high-perf/off-road" can. I use a TuneBoy and can pop the seat and download a new tune in well under 5 minutes. The difference between my bike and yours is that I have the O2 sensor. A good shop will want to put a gas analyzer in your exhaust and dial in the CO to be about 3%. The O2 sensor does that automagically on my bike.

That said, I wasn't very happy with the way the Triumph high-perf tune worked on my bike (02 RS w/ K&N and Triumph off-road exhaust). So I got a TuneBoy and life is now very good. I tweaked another guy's custom tune that was based on the Triumph tune.

- - Garry