[ST] Azarros

>I'm also experiencing vibration from the front tire using the Avons.  I had
>the shop rebalance, said it was a tad off, but still have vibration or shimmy
>between 40 and 80 mph.

>Mike
>'00 ST Blue

Might want to break out a straight-edge and give this a shot:
http://w6rec.com/duane/bmw/fork/title.html
FWIW, you don't need to go through the hole rigamarole to see if your forks are straight, you can tell with them together (by laying the straight edge on them above the outer tubes).  If they AREN'T, then you can go through the trouble of straightening them.

David
'99 ST