From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
TrmpetDave@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 5:01 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] SoCal Riding

If Orange/SD counties was what you really meant, we can help. We put on
rides
starting at Rocket Motorcycles (The SD Triumph/KTM dealer) every 2 months or
so, usually to the San Diego back country. Our next ride, on Sunday,
Febraury
29, will be to Ensenada. Anyone who would like to be on the e-mail list, let
me know. David Collins

*