[ST] 04 RS is not an ST

In a message dated 2/17/2004 2:45:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, nate@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  The 04 RS is really an ST w/
> RS bodywork.

This is NOT correct. The 04 RS is identical to the 02/03 RS in every way, except color and the SSSA. Everything else is unchanged. This information is directly from Triumph America, as of a few days ago. Unfortunately, I believe you are right about the fact that the RS is gone after this year...

That being said, I have not been able to view these pictures. Is it of a bike called the "RS-S" ?  A lighter, nimbler RS with SSSA and really cool black bodywork?  I saw those pics awhile back and thought I would buy that bike if they ever made it....lost those pics and would love to see em again...

Cheers,

John, n.e.ohio