Re: [ST] Pilot Road's (was Dunlop)

Agreed.  I'm only about 200 lbs, and to get the front
end to feel right I jacked up the preload on the back
almost all the way (to two-up levels).  Of course,
this REALLY illustrated the shortcomings of the stock
front forks so I had to have them upgraded.

WARNING: Shameless self-promotion ahead -- If you want
to upgrade your forks, check out THIS auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2483387035

Shameless Steve...