RE: [ST] Biased Survey

> 2) Riding on a race track (i.e. track day)

this one, of course. But who can ride on a track ?

IMHO 3 may be safer than 1, depending of the track type. In France we have tracks studied for bikes that are great for safety and others, olders, .. where safety is a concept far from reality.

Roads are always dangerous. Following rider ability, training and power of concentration, dangers may be reduced but always present and to keep in mind.

I ride my bike every day on every type of roads from secondary roads to highways and congested streets. Danger is everywhere and I do with it even If taking a car should divide danger by 40.

On track it's different and rider is more responsible for his own security... but one exciting point is also to flirt with bike/rider limits..

Pascal Auger
'00 silver Daytona 955
'01 blue Sprint ST
France