[ST] sprockets and speedometers

So far so good.  Acceleration is much improved!  I avoid the superslabs as
much as possible.  I commute in city traffic and ride in rural areas for
pleasure.  I never sought my bike's top speed, but I got it up to an
indicated 135 mph a time or two on a straight section of four-lane.  Since
99.9% of my riding is at or below 100 mph, I suspect that I will be very
happy with the modification.

I now understand that the speedometer sensor is attached to the front wheel.
I still get the sensation that I am going much slower than indicated--much
more so than before.  I will have to get one of my cop friends to check me
against his radar.

Thanks for the feedback.  I gather that my setup is similar to many of
yours, so I won't complain to the dealership about the sprocket.

Jeff