Re: [ST] Not a trumpy in sight

I think we're all going to have to wait until the real production units
show up to evaluate the details. As Blake mentioned, parts of the bike
at the San Mateo show are wood and paper mache.

I have a feeling that some of the parts such as the rear peg holders
probably look better on this unit than they will in production, and
others, like the exhaust, will probably look better on the production
unit.

It's no F4, but I thought the triple exhaust will be a head turner, and
really points out the biggest difference between it and every other
sport touring bike.

On Nov 8, 2004, at 10:14 AM, STeve Duncan wrote:

> Hey, what's up with the exhaust on the ST ???  NOT the same as the
> Triumph website shots.  I thought it was gonna be asymmetrical tubes
> exiting under the seat.  The set up on this bike is not nearly as
> "cool" looking, kinda cheesy   :(

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned