[ST] Luggage - or lack of

>> Also, I'll take bigger luggage and less under-seat storage any day (equates
>> to more storage overall).

It's taken me years to realise the best luggage for a motorcycle is a fat
wallet and nothing else, no spare this and that, no friggin gizmos, no tools,
just you and the bike.  If you need something, buy it, then throw it away and
ride off!  (howls of horror from the Green faction) Step outside the comfort
zone and try it some time - you'll be amazed.  No need to worry if you forgot
something cause you've got nothing!

Mick
04 Sprint (that new speed triple is looking good)