[ST] Missing Digests

I'm subscribed to the Digest form of the ST-list  primarily so I'll be
able to tell if I miss anything ( I also receive individual posts).

Since we switched over to the new server I thought everything had been
going along very well (kudos to Rupert and helpers).

But I've noticed over the last few days that I seem to have missed
Digests 28, 30, 31, and 32.

It wouldn't be the first time that my ISP has swallowed my email, so I
suspect that's where the problem lies.

At this time, all I'd like to ask the group is whether anyone else has
noticed anything like this lately?

Ta