[ST] Rude Rocket III ?

Yesterday I took my trusty ST into Euro Sport for it's 24k service.
While there Tony asked if I had ridden one of the Triumph Rocket III's.
Nope, no way cruiser bike for me.
I rode this thing and all I can say is wow!
And extremely wide bike that makes you feel like Arnold in Terminator but
has this thing got torque.
It really handles well and my only complaint was putting my feet on
invisible pegs that were not where they ought to be.
OK, OK, place the feet forward and there they are way up there:-)
Roll on is fantastic. This thing pulls in fifth like my ST in second from
about 40 mph and up.
If you are at a Triumph dealer ask to ride one. It's worth the time just to
experience the torque.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima