RE: [ST] Please read - sending messages to the list

> Actually, this discussion raises a good point, in the old days HTML
> messages never got through.  Is there a way with the new software to
> block HTML so that we all re-learn the rule of sending plain-text
only?

I must apologize for the delays in moving to the new server. I have been
working way too much and then two weeks ago I 'lost' my laptop. Things
are pretty much back to 'normal' now (If anyone had been putting off
doing a backup do it today!).

I believe mailman allows you to block HTML posting and right now I am
leaning towards doing that. I see no need for anything but plain text
and I have never seen anyone here take advantage of the formatting that
an HTML posting allows.
Rupert