Re: [ST] new Daytona

Keep in mind that Motorcycle Online got these numbers from a dyno - so
it is rear-wheel hp.  All manufacturers give their hp numbers as at
the crank.  So that is where the difference comes in.  So if the
Triumph is having a "claimed" hp rating, it too will be at the crank,
and that is what you will have to compare it to.

Matt Heyer