Re: [ST] RE: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 5, Issue 38

On Aug 23, 2005, at 5:49 PM, STeve Duncan wrote:

And really, Bob, more VFR owners than Sprint around here? I have serious doubts there, my friend.
If that really is true, then let the raping and pillaging begin !!!!!

My name is Marc, and I'm a VFR owner (99 VFR800).

I am also a Sprint owner (00 ST).

One day, I will decide to sell one of the above... you can pillage me then, based on my decision! :-)

Seriously, I like the discussion about other bikes, because it helps in the decision making process... upgrade Sprint? Swap for a newer year/ Look at other bikes? No one is going to be more critical of a bike's real flaws than the people who have to live with it every day.

I wish I had done some research on Sprints before i bought mine- I wouldn't have spent the first day riding it worried that something was wrong because my right foot was baking in the heat.

As luck would have it, my destination (a rally) was rife with Sprint owners, and they walked me through the primer on Sprint quirks. As a result, my second day of Sprint ownership was far more enjoyable!