RE: [ST] Not trumpet related, but it was a good letter to the editor.

>From: JUSTIN SHREAVES
>but I just hate how most OEM's over rate their good by so much,
>and use special mods/builds to show dyno tunes. And this isn't
>the first one I've heard of on this, nor just with Suzuki.

Actually Suzuki claims 67 hp for the V-Strom 650 and a dynocheck
by a Dutch magazine indicated 66 hp on the rear wheel (in contrast
to the Transalp which had 47 hp or so with something like 55 hp
in the brochure). So apparently we can't generalize that easily...

Emile
www.piloot.com