Re: [ST] Dealer problems (or lack thereof)

I have never had a problem with my local dealer and have never known
anyone who has.  Great Bay (www.greatbaymotorcycles.com) started as a
Triumph only dealer and added Ducati a couple of years ago.  They are
fiercely Triumph loyal and are the nations leading Triumph Parts and
Accessory dealer.  They also consistently rank #1 in the North East in
sales.  I cannot say enough good things about the group there.

The owner (Don) is a great guy rides a bike called the Day Triple (a
converted 02 Daytona) and the shop GM (Adam) is first rate as well and
rides an air-shifting Speed Triple in addition to a Daytona.  If your
local dealer doesn't have it and can't get it I suggest you try giving
these guys a call.

Nate
00SprintRS