Re: [ST] Scabby footpegs and case

My one has low mileage, i picked it up last year with even lower
mileage. The peel has taken place on the right hand side only so far.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:49:19 -0000, Howlin' Dawg > FWIW, the frame
finish on my '99 ST was still perfect after 40K miles of all
> weather all year use in Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales. The only
> slight corrosion was on the footrest hangers where boots had worn through
> the powdercoat and allowed the weather in. The Hammerite worked perfectly on
> those and I'm a fussy Bastid when it comes to my paintwork. :O)

- --
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow
"Truth is a pathless land. Man cannot come to it through any
organisation, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual,
nor through any philosophic knowledge or psychological technique. He
has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the
understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation and
not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection..."