[ST] Body parts

Jeremy:
Jean is correct about the left main fairing panel "cut out" for the newly relocated alternator on '02-'04 models. That stated, the fairing panels ARE INTERCHANGEABLE!
I have custom modified/painted bodywork from my '00 ST that was cut (left panel only) to fit my '03 ST. All holes/fittings fit exactly in the same places on all ST fairing panels from '99 to '04.
If you would like digi pics of both panels so you can compare the differences, ping me off list at the e-mail address above.

Best,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'03 Blue ST
Philadelphia