To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 3:15 AM
Subject: Re: [ST] new helmets

My Shoei is a vast improvement on my last one, The shape means there is less wind noise. The visor has a fog shield on it and this winter i didnt have any of the usual problems. However when im travelling above 70mph, the noise is such i find it hard to accept autocoms predictions that everything works. Coming back from Inverness recently i had ear plugs in with the ear bud speakers linked to an iPod rather uncomfortably against them. Once i was in the 80's i wasnt getting any volume above the roar on the other hand, going home yesterday, i dropped my head down as i accelerated and as my chest lent on the tank the volume button was pressed, so as i opened up the volume came up in a manner that could not be planned. Put a grin on my face, especially as i passed by a bull in a field of cows with that loving feeling....