Re: [ST] Re: 2005 OZ ST / Brett

Hey Harry,

I'm really looking forward to getting the new ST. I'm buying it from John
Fretten at Blacktown. They have a Silver '05 as a demo. The silver one in the
window is mine and theres a blue one on its way from Melbourne. After that there
wont be another one until September. I have to wait until June for the
panniers & top box.

You may be able to help me out with the freight. I am planning to do some
Halibut fishing in Alaska and would like to bring a fair chunk of it back with
me. Having never done this before I have no idea where to start looking to get
fresh fish shipped beack to sunny Sydney. Any help you could provide would be
greatly appreciated.

Have a good run on the ride with the cops. Let us know where you ended up
going.

Cheers,
Brett.