Re: [ST] '05 ST Heat

I heartily agree with you Howard.

I didnt want to buy this years model ST. I was planning to hang on to my '99
and see what happened after a year. But that all changed when it met an
untimely demise. Next time I WILL run over the dog that doesnt look both ways. I
managed to keep my right kneecap.

I was thinking off changing to BMW, but had heard a bit of negative feedback
and they were just a tad out of my price range. Buying Japanese again just
wasnt an option.

The engine/chassis/suspension package is a definite improvement on this ST. I
love riding this bike.

Having said that there is quite a few significant things that need to be
ironed out and tweaked etc.

Being a pioneer isnt all its cracked up to be.

Cheers,
Brett
Sydney.