[ST] Concerning fuelconsumption

Concerning fuelconsumption,

iPat was asking aroudn about fuelconsupmtion, so I
searched my database and this came out:

I have been observing my fueleconomy since I've first
bought the bike.
Note 1: Sprint ST model 2001, bought in 2002, standard
windscreen, stock exhaust, factory hardbags, Battle
axes BT 020.
Note 2: rider is made in Rotterdam and meassures 1,94m
(6'4"), inseam 34" and 80kg.

I've driven 71.157km with the ST and used 3553,56
liters of super unleaded (95RON/ROZ).
That is an average of 5,001 liters / 100km (or 1 liter
on 19,997 km)

In the winter I'm averaging 5,56 liter per 100km in
the summer 4,76 liters per 100 km.
Best fueleconomy was 4,17 liter per 100km on a stretch
of German Autobahn in the summer over 750km.
Worst fueleconomy was 6,24 liter per 100km just after
the 50k service; The mechanic let it run for a longer
period in the workshop for some testing.

Last september in France I averaged 5,09 liter / 100
km (I guess due to overfilling oil on the last
service. At the end of the trip it got back to normal
i.e. 4,7 liters/ 100km)
Last september riding iN England I averaged 4,75 liter
/ 100 km.

Hope this is of some advantage to someone, else have
fun with other stuff.

Cheers!

-Markus