Re: [ST] Center stand question

Make sure the bike is in neutral too. Makes a HUGE difference.

I don't have a handle on my Sprint RS. I think it goes up on the centerstand easily. Face the left side of the bike, right foot on the centerstand, right hand near the curve in the frame (about where your knee touches) and left hand on the left clipon. Push down with the foot while pulling up with the left hand and the bike practically rockets onto the centerstand.

Garry