[ST] Back on the ride!!!

For those of you who know that:
1- I contribute somewhat regularly here, and
2- have been a little more active (especially with some questions) as of
late, and
3- remember that I sold my BRG 2001 Sprint ST last June (I sold a number of
the extra parts to members of the list)
 ...well I got myself another ST!!
 Picked up a 2000 Black ST with 8000 miles, hard bags, heated grips, luggage
rack, Sargent seat, race-teched front-end, genmar risers, Scott Chain Oiler,
Sky King mirror extenders, rear-hugger, tank pad, direct shifter, Triumph
off-road muffler, Triumph service manual (and stock grab bar, seat, shifter
and exhaust thrown in) all for $4750. A deal that I could not pass up. The
bike appears to be in great condition (paint is very glossy), and I had to
run it about 135 miles to get home on it - and it ran great (48.3 mpg with
off-road mapping on all highway).
 Anyway, here's to realizing that I should have never gotten rid of my 2001
(but I do like the black better actually...).
  Matt Heyer