[ST] RE: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 6, Issue 12

Message: 13
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 09:22:37 +0200
From: "Marc Van Est" <MarcVE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [ST] RE: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 6, Issue 8
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

there are Bikers, and wan$#rs.

Many riders of Harleys are true bikers, who ride them out of choice, fully
aware of all their shortcomings, but ride them anyway because of the
character they have.

Unfortunately most Harley riders are the second category, they buy them
because of the Image Harley has worked so hard to build. If I see one more
fat + slow + dumb + rich "bad biker wannabe" posing along at 30miles an
hour I think I'll puke.

There are wan$#rs on sports bikes too, but they tend to wipe themselves
out quickly, sort of a self cleaning of Bikers - pity they bump up the
insurance rates for the rest of us.

I wouldn't mind having a Harley Sportster as a run around, to potter to
work etc, but I wont buy one for fear of being classed as one of the
wan$#rs by all the other bikers.

cheers

Marc

As somone on another list called them, they are L.A.M.E.

Look
At
Me
Everyone