Re: [ST] Carbon Pipe etc in NSW

The pipe for the 05 is restricted as you would expect with our ADR's
(Australian Design Rules). It doesnt feel like it has stifled the power output, but it
sounds like a sewing machine. The cover piece or "end pipes" could have had
some more effort put into their design. Apparently they look and sound a lot
better on bikes where noise restictions rules arent so "conservative". I'll look
into this in due course. I reckon it would be relatively easy to liberate a
small amount of that sweet triple sound.

Right now I have more pressing things like getting the useless pannier system
sorted so I have a practical vehicle.

Cheers,
Brett.

Mick what part of the world are you in?