[ST] I can confirm the ST is a really good long tourer

I've spent the last three weeks touring the United
States on my Sprint ST and I can confirm it's a really
good bike for traveling long and fast (but you all
knew that already). I was with a friend on a Ducati
ST4s and I must say that the latter is a better bike,
mostly thanks to its stock Ohlins set-up front and
back (I have Ohlins on the rear and Race-Tech on the
front but it still doesn't cut it compared to the
Ducati).
I've already covered 8,730 miles with an another 2,000
to go back home this coming weekend. No problems to
report except that the Triumph guzzles about a quart
of oil every 3,000 miles but I consider that normal
for a motorcycle with 30,000 miles on it.
To anyone interested in the trip, go to
www.jihelle.blogspot.com.

Jean Doublet
Sprint ST 99