Re: [ST] What's with Ebay?

I've sold quite a bit of stuff on ebay. One thing that really surprises me is
how trusting people are. The winning bidders have deposited money straight
into my personal account. Fortunately, I'm a trust worthy person so I've kept in
touch with them and sent the goods promptly. I could have easily been a
scammer and taken the money and run.

I must be a little more cautious than most as I only buy stuff that I can
pick up or that is sent COD, so I can see it before I part with my hard earned.

I have just made my first purchase that requires me to mail a money order and
the seller to mail the items. A leap of faith for me. A set of stock mirrors
for my 05 ST as my right one is scatched (dont ask...) The price was right so
heres hoping they arrive.

Brett.