Re: [ST] Seat

In a previous email, BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx stated:
> When done Steve.

I aint done yet!

> How is your recovery going?

Yesterday was the two month anniversary. After sleeping for weeks in a
recliner I'm finally sleeping in my own bed. Occasionally I wake up in
the middle of the night with pain in my ribs and shoulder. Just last
night I rolled onto my left side and, oh boy, did that ever hurt. I can
raise the arm, unassisted, to about 90º. Some simple tasks are still a
chore. And I still haven't gotten off my kiester to fix the bike. Maybe
next week I'll start ordering the parts that I need.

In a another email, BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx stated:
 > "Well done Steve"

Heh-heh. Funny things happen when people forget commas. That could be my
epitaph:
Here's Steve
He was rare but now he's well done.

It'll be even funnier on my urn.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"What you want on your epitaph, 'Is that all there is?' or 'That was fun
while it lasted'?"
             --Me