From: Nathan Maher <nate@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 2:32:31 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] Repsol

Masiak, Richard wrote:
> This article is clearly biased in favor of "poor" Nicky.

Richard,

No offense but clearly there's a fine line between aggressive and
reckless.  Nicky's passing maneuver, by virtue of not causing a
catastrophic crash, gets filed under aggressive and Dani's does not.  And
Dani's mistake is made worse by the simple fact that it could be the last
(note: not only) deciding factor in the Championship.  Do I feel like
Nicky got cheated?  Nope - that's racing and so be it.  But it does suck
to have the actions of an unrelated party play such a big role so late in
the season.  Nicky clearly needs to work on his consistency as if he'd
one another race or 2 it'd be a non-issue but like I said, this late and
by no fault of his own it just plain sucks.

And speaking of biases, you've clearly defined yours haven't you :)?

Masiak, Richard wrote:
> I just want Rossi to win so it would just be icing on the Italian cake.

My 2¢,

Nate
00SprintRS