Re: [ST] More Europe Questions

On 19 Sep 2006, at 13:31, Todd J wrote:

> Gavin, you recommended Accor the last go round of my emails on
> this. THIS is the only one that we had not tried as my wife could
> not recall the hotel line. In addition to my email, this is the
> route we had planned on taking today to find something.
>
>   So, to continue. Are there internet cafes in Germany? As we will
> be staying with family that do not have i-net access.
>
>   Thanks!!
> Todd

Hi, I'm sorry I don't know about specifics, but I'd imagine there are
internet cafes in Germany - they seem to be pretty much everywhere in
Europe these days.  I use a mobile data connection on my laptop when
travelling so haven't paid much attention.  Another option that I
have used is to book ahead from one Accor to the next - they can do
this at the check-in / out desk and it works like the internet
booking: you gtee room with card but only pay when you are at next
hotel.  If I recall right you have until 3pm to cancel - so handy way
of having a destination room in your pocket but not be bound to go
there if your plans change.

Regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03