[ST] New bike

Hey, I bought myself a new bike.
Since the 65 Vette is complete I needed something to restore as it was
really a challenge interjected with lots of fun and pride.
I bought a 100% complete '75 Honda CB350.
The right control bracket is broken but everything else is there and
unbroken.
Really grungy but all there. I'll probably only replace 10% of the parts at
most but clean and polish a lot, carb rebuild, battery, air filters, oil
change, new chain, wiring clean up, etc.
A guy who works in the next cube had it in his storage building for the
last twelve years and been trying to sell it to me for over a year. I asked
where he lived and it turns out he lives in my home town three blocks from
me!
I looked at it this past weekend and gave him $100.00 for it.
Anyway, anyone have any CB350 items sitting around you want to part with or
know good sources? Bike bandit has more discontinued than they have.
TIA.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"