Re: [ST] RS Fuel Warning Light - Comments please

Hey Pete,

Good score on finding a young Sprint.

I seem to remember a recall on the ST's for dodgy fuel senders. I went
through two on my 99 ST. The reserve light would do its own thing and the gauge
would show full one minute and empty the next.

I'm guessing it would be the same unit on the RS's.

You have probably already done so, but I would be checking and servicing
every moving bit on the bike. Levers, brake calipers, cables, headstock, stepper
motor etc etc. Often neglecting a bike can be  worse than thrashing the life
out of it.

Brett.