[St] 06 ST ABS for sale

Putting my 06 Sprint ABS (Red) up for sale.
8675 miles.  Heated grips.  3m protection on sides of tank and pillion.
Accessories available include color matching RKA tank and throwover bags, Tokico Hayabusa front brake calipers (these  babies are new, just hadn't put them on).  $9100.
Portland, OR / Vancouver, WA area.

(okay, so I know you're going to ask.....There's an FJR and (hopefully) a Street Triple in my future)

Cheers,
Eric