Re: [St] Luggage Rack Wanted

Howzit Peter,

moving the bike to the UK has its hassles.

For no reason known to man the UK is cursed with the left hand drive system,
just like South Africa (a nice ex colony).

That means the headlights on your bike dip the wrong way - which I found out
to my disgust when I bought a sweet German RS (right hand drive like the
rest of the sane world )

I bought the bike from the Triumph agents, and they obliged by retro fitting
the left hand drive head light - a good chunk of cash.

In the UK itn looks like sweet second hand trumpets are easy to find, unlike
here.

cheers

Marc
cape town, rsa