Re: [St] The magic dust has been located.

I showed the last picture to my wife and told her to
be sure and notice the model. Of all things she
commented on the girl!

I, of course, was referring to to the motorcycle.

Too bad there's a couple inches of snow on the
ground. I need to go for a ride.

Ed Mallett
Tillamook, OR

it was, as promised.

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 1:42 AM, Matt Knowles
<matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Despite what Jack thought, there is still magic
dust to be found if you