To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 12:03 AM
Subject: Re: [St] Fork oil question....

I didn't know I was supposed to change the Fork oil.
I have one of the forks hissing at me, is that what it needs, new oil?
Where do I get seals?
Is that with the Gold Cap 15-50 oil?
I have been putting in Synthetic in the motor every 5k miles, but I found out the other day that the Synthetic I've been using is wrong, it's got detergents in it.
Should I put the Detergent oil in or the gold cap stuff?
Seems to me the 15-50 is thick for the engine, I've been using that 5-15 I think it is.
ALso my front 2CT went flat - it is pretty thin so I need a new tire up there. I'm thinking about going back to the plain Pilot Power but someone suggested the Metzler 6. I'm going to flip a coin but just thought I'd throw that out there too.
I'm sooooo confused.
Seriously, I am.