From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of marc Ve
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 10:16 AM
To: st
Subject: [St] 2007 st 1050

anyone know what the weird bar with two black balls, one on either end,
is
for on the new st1050?

it sits under the seat, just before the back licence plate holder.

I'm guessing its something to do with the panniers, but its butt ugly.
Surely there's a better solution? Even the rack to hold the top of the
boxes
is not pretty.

The Beemer K1200s has awesome panniers, they are expandable, and when
they
clip off they leave nothing behind.

cheers

marc
Cape Town

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)=
 and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized=
 review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the=
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy al=
l copies of the original message.