From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Liakos
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 6:05 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] St Digest, Vol 43, Issue 26

Jeremy:

I just completed a very inexpensive and sanitary GPS mount, if I do say so
m'self. Uses the RAM 11mm hole/base and bolts under the triple tree to the
same hole used by the wire bail that keeps the cables tidy.  Ping me off
list and I'll get a photo to you.  Cost was 12.00 for the RAM bit.  Not sure

of your bike's year but this setup doesn't obscure the gauges or interfere
with the bar's movement.  I had previously used the clutch setup, which was
fine but this is cleaner IMO.

Denis Liakos
06 Sunset Red ST

9:27 AM