Re: [St] Widder heated stuff

David,

I have a Widder heated vest with the add on arm
warmers. I do not have gloves or pant to go with it.
I use heated grips and have added the Tiger "brush
guards" to help with wind protection. This works well
with my preference for thin gloves.

The heated vest works quite nicely, many thanks to my
wife for the acquisition. I also use the rheostat
control to provide variable heat which is nice. With
the vest under my jacket, riding pants (unheated) and
boots, I am quite comfortable with the temperature.

Wet weather is a different matter. :-)

Ed Mallett
03 ST
Tillamook, OR

in the market for some
heated riding gear.  I'm tired of hanging the bike up
for the winter.

There's a fellow about 50 miles from me who is
selling his Widder gear (for
what I feel is a pretty good price) and I was
wondering if anyone has had
any experience with it.  From what I've read so far
it seems to be of pretty
good quality, but I was hoping to get some personal
opinions.

Thanks!

David
'99 ST (in black, the blackest of colours)