FW: Knee Sliders

Here is the reply I got from the soks people.  I have a check in the mail as
of today.

- -----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bullough [mailto:soks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 1999 6:15 PM
To: Cameron Cole
Subject: Re: Knee Sliders

Hi Cameron,

Regarding the soks, yes they are basically a Velcro kneepad, so the sliders
can simply be attached and unattached at will. To get your hands on a pair
the will cost a mere $44:00 only, or an even more amazing $72:00 complete
with WiZ knee sliders (arguably the best knee sliders in the world). Both
prices include delivery and packing charges.....I don't know how I do it for
the money.

Post your dollars to :- Slick Marketing
                                        PO Box145
                                        Bicester
                                        OX6 4HH
                                        England

Thanks for your enquiry, it's real exciting hearing from people like
yourself from so far away.
Keep in touch.

All the best

Chris Bullough