Re: THE DREADED LIST !!!!!!!!!!!!

At 06:51 PM 10/29/1999 +0200, Leatherbiker wrote:
 >Seems like an appropriate header for Halloween!
 >Has the thread been lost or what?
 >I only have to go away for a fortnight, and look what happens
 >Shame on you all!

I for one could easily do without the dreaded list. I'm hoping for no new
additions for at least the rest of the year.

 >So I have gone ahead and booked a new bike, this time in blue,
 >which should be delivered on Tuesday and available for
 >collection on Saturday.

Blue ? Sorry to hear they only had the slow colour left ;-)

 >Having been immobilized for 4-5 weeks, I am dying to get out
 >there again and get the damned thing run in, believe me.

Glad to hear you're almost back to terrorizing the streets and countryside
of the UK..... make sure to alert Herself ahead of time so she can alert
the appropriate authorities....

- - Eric