Re: RE: Heat Shield

Has anyone found a good solution for the heat shield?  Mine was the thin type, which sounds like the ones that Triumph is using now, but it backed off and burned through.  I do ride in the rain at times and believe that water caused the thing to fail.  Another problem is that the material does not fill the curvature of the fairing very well without being bubbled out in places.  My lowers are off of the bike for the remainder of the hot riding season, as the frame rails are much cooler without the lowers.  I will be putting them back on sometime soon.  I think I'll end up getting another shield piece from Triumph, but would rather find some other material that I could stick on with a quality epoxy that will not peel off.