re: hip pads (was Dawgbert down)

>  From: TrmpetDave@xxxxxxx, on 04/05/2000 02:36:
>
>  In a message dated 4/1/00 10:28:14 PM, sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
>  << but my (rented) Vanson leathers came out OK. Unfortunately, the Vansons
>  didn't have hip pads so I have a good bruise on top of my right hip
>  bone. >>
>
>  This is where I usually land, too. Why do riding pants not have pads there?

My usual riding gear is full-perforated Vanson, but I have the Joe Rocket
ballistic jacket and pants for the couple of cool months we get here in
Houston. The pants do have hip pads, though not nearly as stout as the
knee/shin pads or the forearm/elbow, shoulder, and back pads in the jacket.

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	Spring, Texas, USA
	'00 blue ST "Rhiannon"