Re: PIAA Lights

Keith W Peters wrote:

> Erik Miner did the PIAA light installation (thanks for the write up by
> the way), but has anyone just used their bulbs and if so did they give
> any improvement
If you are talking about replacing the stock headlight bulbs with
PIAA's, I have done that.  They do not change the light pattern you see
on the pavement in front of you as the headlamp reflectors control that.
  However, they throw out a much whiter (and brighter) light and I can
see better, though I still want better (more) light distribution.  I
have the '99 ST with both headlights on all the time.

I have the PIAA  H4 60/55W Super White bulbs (part# I5060 Model#BCIE).
Two of which cost $72.00 US plus $5.00 shipping from Tankmaster Lighting.

Hope this helps.

Dan Wallander
'99SprintST