RE: Red Line Water Wetter

Matt,
	"WaterWetter® Supercoolant is a unique wetting agent for
             cooling systems which reduces coolant temperatures by as
             much as 30°F. This liquid product can be used to provide
             rust and corrosion protection in plain water for racing
             engines, which provides much better heat transfer properties
             than glycol-based antifreeze. Or it can be added to new or
             used antifreeze to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and
             propylene glycol systems. Designed for modern aluminum,
             cast iron, copper, brass, and bronze systems."

	This is off their web-site.  Any idea why they say this was designed
(corrosion/rust) for aluminum and related systems?

MCR