Re: Wolf Racing Slipons?

Hmm, well just to warn you. I had two for the Triumph Speed Triple. Both fell to pieces inside 500km.  As they say "the stuffing came out" - i.e. all the GFRP wrap started to fly out the back of the badly fitting end cap.  The pipes become extremely loud and I had to send both back (one Ti, one CF).  There are much better quality pipes around from the bigger players - you get what you pay for I believe.
Good like.
Jonathan
ps. didn't notice much improvement in power - certainly not the claimed 8hp gain from Wolf.  Not a patch on the ST with the new EFI program loaded.

>>> jwright@xxxxxxxxxxxx 21/07/00 17:24:09 >>>
Anyone have one of these for the Sprint?  Do they exist yet?  Curious about
titanium and/or anodized titanium... what do they look like, how do they
sound, how's the power...

 -- J